Thursday, September 29, 2005

"Chris Brennaman"

If I type “Chris Brennaman” will my name come up on Google’s blog search engine like Jake? Not that I mind typing “Chris Brennaman” but I just wondered if there were other ways to get “Chris Brennaman” to pop up.

I don’t know if I feel up to typing “Chris Brennaman” over and over again. “Chris Brennaman” is a bit cumbersome, and if I made the decision to type “Chris Brennaman” just for the sake of typing “Chris Brennaman” I think that may diminish the power of the name “Chris Brennaman” a little too much. After all, “Chris Brennaman” means something to a lot of people and I would hate for “Chris Brennaman” to become just another name.

Enough about typing “Chris Brennaman” for now. I’ll be back later.

“Chris Brennaman”

7 comments:

Jake said...

Hey Chris, check out Google blogsearch results for "Chris Brennaman."

I can't figure out if it's a Google-bombing attempt, or if you're just busting my balls.

Jake said...

Doh!

"I can't figure out if your entry is a Google-bombing attempt..."

Frickin' typing fingers...

The Icon said...

I can't believe it actually worked. Huh...

Jake said...

Yeah... especially since a Google search for "Chris Brennaman" has as its top result some random dude.

Who graduated with a broadcast journalism degree.

In 2003.

Weird.

The Icon said...

That is funny, isn't it? For the longest time, I thought that even though "Chris" was a common name, at least I had an unusual last name. Now, the Chris of Earth-2 has entered this reality.

Jake said...

What happens if he says "Brennaman" backwards?

D said...

When you say "Brennaman" backwards, you just sound like a retard.

I mean, come on "Chris Brennaman". How self serving can one "Chris Brennaman" be? I haven't seen this kind of "Chris Brennaman"-esque selfish ness and ego since "Chris Brennaman".

D
not, "Chris Brennaman"